Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Archeage Hallowtide - The fail!

The US servers were the first to "experience" the special event thrown together for Halloween.

So, yeah!

Whoopdy fucking dooo!


The actual content is nothing as "optimistic" as what I depicted in my previous hallowtide guide.



The truth of it:

a) A single daily quest
- You get from any Miraje Auctioneer NPC
- You need 10 pumpkins (not pumpkin seeds, don't get fooled @ AH)
- Deliver quest
- Receive a hallowtide goodie bag, open it, get a treat/candy with specific stats (offensive, defensive)

b) Ordinary Halloween decoration
- You get a glimpse of those in the major port cities: Ezna (West) and Austera (East)
- decorations: pumpkin balloons, pumpkin lanterns, some jack-o-lanters spread around this giant Pumpkin model right in the middle of the city

c) The Promise
- failed to deliver

d) Marketplace Items
Soon™ (not implemented, even with the 170mb patch)





I mean, are you telling me, Trion, that to access those awesome halloween quests that KR/RU have, you need to actually update the game client to match them?



I think I perceive your greedy plan: drip-feed content and grab mad $$$ from candy lickers like us.








I feel like such a noob, getting people hyped about an event that only money-grubbers could enjoy.


I tend to agree with some folks who stated that:




Hallowtide = the exclusive marketplace event farmspot, where a noob like me ends up sucking on a halloween taffy...








Please forgive me!


My thoughts right now




No comments:

Post a Comment